It was on the 1st day of March when our town’s firemen with their fire trucks had a loud and long parade. They are letting people to know that they need to take extra precautions and to always see to it that stoves are always closed when not in use. Old wirings should be removed and replaced. Those that are using candles must put it off when not in use and should not be near curtains or light materials that are easy to burn.
There are already news about many fire on some areas and hope that it will not increase till the middle of summer. Turn off lights when not needed even if it’s only led lights, throw away your cigarette butts properly as they can be the source of fire too. Let’s all be careful!